- You start by kicking the ball from the tee spot, the ball is placed on the line between the marks.
- The lots are drawn about who starts at hole 1. Following, the player who used the fewest kicks at the previous corse starts.
- If another player's ball blocks your shot, you may remove the ball and place it at the same spot after you have kicked.
- You play untill the tenth shot.
- At the beginning of each course you will find specific rules.
You start the game at the first course, "hole 1". You follow the grass paths around the course. That way you will end up at the last course, "hole 18".
You need to respect other players and be careful not to hit anyone with your ball.
Show respect for others, the equipment and our facilities.
WE WILL SEE YOU AT COURSE.